One of the most pressing questions I get from prospective clients is about how to react to a poor review on Google Places. Today I do want to give you 6 successful business ideas on how to respond appropriately to a review that you don’t like.
Opinions vary on the power or effectation of bad reviews with some suggesting that 1 in 3 decide to do business with you predicated on reviews, while others say the percentage buy google reviews is a lot higher. Either way, the company owner or general manager must look closely at the internet reviews they’re getting or sit and wonder why we’re not getting more customers.
Successful Business Ideas – Dealing With Negative Reviews
So let’s feel the successful business ideas I’ve for you on dealing with reviews.
1) First, I’d say to be nice. There is no downside to treating an unhappy customer with unusual kindness. The main words you are able to say (or write in this case) is “I realize that something we’ve done has upset you “.This phrase will communicate clearly that you care about your web visitors feelings.
2) Don’t take the comments personally or react to them personally. They’re commenting about their experience with your business, so seek to deal with the ability they had and move on. Keep in mind that whenever you reply, you’re post is public and everybody can see it.
My third of 6 successful business ideas because it relates to Google Places reviews is:
3) Remember that feedback is helpful. If you didn’t get notified about a negative experience it’d be hard to identify areas to enhance your business’s interaction with customers. If you’ve made changes or improvements predicated on negative feedback, allow reviewer (and everyone else who reads it know).
4) Keep your reply short and to the point. The reviewer wants to know they’ve been heard. Future clients want to know you’re listening and engaging with paying customers. You don’t need lots of words for that message in the future through.
5) Thank people for taking time for you to review. If they’re posting in regards to a good experience, thank them for sharing. If the review is negative, thank them for bringing it to your attention so you can address and resolve the problem.
And the past of my 6 successful business ideas is…
6) Be described as a friend. Remember that folks work with people they know, like and trust. Google Places reviews is powerful in how it enables you to befriend your customers. Try this well and they’ll be a friend and customer for years to come.