Online coaching is the same as traditional coaching with the added features of flexibility and convenience. If you should be designing a coaching class yourself, you then need certainly to first know all the major components that get into creating one. When you have each one of these components for your class, then you can certainly be assured that your students will get the perfect learning experience.
1. Login account: Every student will need to have their own personal login id where he is able to access his course contents. He should likewise have the capacity to change his contact details as an example email id. He must also be able to make comments and speak with you on a one-on-one basis.
2. Communication: You have to offer several ways to communicate, email being the primary means. Furthermore class 10 maths ncert solutions, you have to allow public and private chat forums for students to interact with each other and with you. You are able to decide to simply embed a commercially available chat forum on your own site.
3. Content: Your internet site must also provide a copy of the content that you will be providing as a the main curriculum. Just in case the student deletes the email you sent, he should be able to access the same information on your own site. Furthermore, you have to offer more learning resources like e-book and articles and links to other relevant sites to enrich the student’s knowledge.
4. Progress tracking: At any given point you have to be able to observe far you reach in the course. The student must also be able to track his progress and understanding. You are able to offer tests and quizzes to gauge the student’s grasp of one’s course. Just in case the student wants to revise some previous content, he should be able to achieve this and take another test.
5. Grades and awards: By the end of one’s course, you’ll need to be able to give grades on the basis of the student’s performance. You are able to choose to provide certifications and awards. This might aid in increasing your brand value.
6. Feedback: Make sure to have a feedback mechanism. Allow your students to comment on your own course material and how they have benefited from it. Invite ideas for improvement and ideas for new courses.
You are able to deliver your curriculum through email or phone or even videos on YouTube which consists of private viewing feature so that only your students can access it. You will find sites which even offer you a digital chalk or pen to explain your points on an electronic screen. Each one of these methods will help to create a great learning experience for your students.